Applications for 2022.2023 are now closed.
Applications for 2023.2024 will open on January 1, 2023.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR 2023-2024 Academic Year
If you are considering WHCT as a supplement to your student’s homeschool education, please read through the entire Registration Process below.
Please note that you must agree with our statement of faith and have a minimum of one year of homeschooling experience in order to apply to our program.
Registration is a three-part process.
- Application for Enrollment
- Family Interview
- Course Registration
The Application for Enrollment requires all of the following items to be completed before a Family Interview is set.
- Application for Enrollment- Form will be linked here when we begin accepting applications.
- Have two recommendations per student sent to [email protected] by filling in the PDF form linked here.
- Mail the $75 Application Fee to the PO Box address (NOT to the Gateway Community Church physical address)
- Submit Parent Testimonies
- Submit Student Paragraph (handwritten or typed, one paragraph about his/herself)
Above Items can be mailed to PO Box 681972 Franklin, TN 37068 / emailed to [email protected] / or dropped off in study hall at the tutorial on a Tuesday or Thursday between 8:30 am and 2:30 pm. Please do NOT leave paperwork with the Gateway Church Staff on a non-tutorial day.
The Family Interview will be set once the above paperwork and items have been collected. You will be notified by email when we are ready to move forward with a new family interview. The family interview should include both parents, the student(s) applying for admission and non-registering siblings are also welcome.
Course Registration is the final step in the registration process. Course selection for new families will occur in April after our current returning families have chosen their classes. New Family Registration and course selection will occur on-site and WHCT registration, operation, and lab fees will be due on this day. Tuition payments will be collected in check form at this time but will be post-dated for the following months: Aug '23/ Oct '23 / Jan ’24 / Mar '24.