- This course is offered on Tuesdays.
- It is a ONE semester course, offered in the SPRING.
- This course is open to all students in middle school and high school regardless of experience.
- This course may be suitable as a .5 Fine Arts credit, subject to your umbrella school's requirements.
- provided by tutor
This introductory course deals with controlling computer technology to produce an artistic image.
Students will learn computer illustration techniques, image manipulation, digital camera use, graphic design,
visual literacy, and the principles and elements of art in composition.The applications we will be focusing on will be Procreate, Fresco, and some additional material.
- Each class begins with some instruction.
The rest of the class is used as studio time.
- 90% participation
- 10% homework
Specific Supplies & Requirements:
- Internet access is required for this course.
- iPad running iOS 13 or above
- stylus (does not have to be an Apple Pencil)
- Adobe Fresco app
- Procreate app
Because the digital world moves so quickly, these requirements
are subject to fine-tuning to keep pace with technological advancements.