- This course is offered on Thursdays.
- Please note that High School Theater is a TWO HOUR class that ends at 3:30 on Thursdays.
Study Hall is not provided for siblings from 2:45 - 3:30.
If this affects you, please reach out to Jennifer Shand at [email protected]
2022.2023 Show Dates:
- Fall Tech Days: Monday - Wednesday, November 14-16
- Fall Show Dates: Thursday - Sunday, November 17 - 20
- Spring Tech Days: Monday - Wednesday, April 17-19
- Spring Show Dates: Thursday - Saturday, April 20-22
- This course is open to 9th - 12th grade students.
- It is acceptable as a Fine Arts credit for high school students.
- none required
Course Description:We will learn the basics of live theater through a rehearsal based classroom,
working towards a performance at the end of the fall and spring semesters.
- Classroom time is almost exclusively stage driven.
We are either auditioning, reading through new scripts, blocking, or rehearsing.
- Time at home should be spent on preparing for the roles the student has been given,
whether by learning and memorizing lines, or working on stage directions.
- A commitment to memorizing lines is a must!
- based on participation and memorization.
- scripts provided via lab fee
- costumes for fall and spring plays