Contact | About Me:
- This course is offered on Thursdays.
2022.2023 Show Dates:
- Fall Show Date: Thursday, November 10
- Spring Show Date: Thursday, April 27
- This course is open to 6th - 8th grade students.
- none required
Course Description:We will learn the basics of live theater through a rehearsal based classroom,
working towards a performance at the end of the fall and spring semesters.
- Classroom time is almost exclusively stage driven.
We are either auditioning, reading through new scripts, blocking, or rehearsing.
- Time at home should be spent on preparing for the roles the student has been given,
whether by learning and memorizing lines, or working on stage directions.
- A commitment to memorizing lines is a must!
- based on participation and memorization
- scripts provided via lab fee
- costumes for fall and spring plays